Are you looking for Non-Medication Treatment for Neuropathy and Chronic Nerve Pain?
The condition where nerves are damaged causing weakness, burning pain, numbness, tingling, and debilitating balance challenges is called Peripheral neuropathy. Several different problems in the body such as poor blood flow to the nerves, toxic levels of sugar in the blood (diabetes), cancer, chronic infections, pesticide exposure, genetic variants and trauma are a few of the causes of this debilitating nerve damaging condition. The cause for every patient is different but it must be determined in order for the nerves heal!
What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Symptoms of peripheral neuropathy:
Unusual and/or loss of sensations
Deep Stabbing Pain
Autoimmunity is another common cause of nerve damage.
When the immune system mistakenly starts to attack the body, its called an Auto-immune diseases. This is when the immune system is killing the nerves of peripheral neuropathy sufferers. Precise testing is extremely imperative to helping peripheral neuropathy.
Can peripheral nerves heal?
Scientific literature well establishes that peripheral nerves can and do heal. Getting the nerves healing and stopping whatever is causing the nerve damage in the first place are the key issues. To optimize the ability for the nerves to heal properly the underlying cause of the neuropathy must be fixed as well as proper support for the nerves.
Four factors must be determined In order to effectively heal nerve damage:
- What is the underlying cause of the nerve damage?
- How severe is the nerve damage?
- What types of nerve fibers are damaged?
You have sensory nerves and motor nerves (that control movement of your muscles) NOTE: Damage to the muscles will probably be permanent if muscle weakness from neuropathy is present for greater than two years the !
How much treatment will the nerves require to heal?
Dependents on the severity of nerve damage and what types of fibers are damaged.
Four main goals of our treatment…
- Improve the environment within the body for nerve healing.
- Increase blood flow to the nerves.
- Stimulate the nerves that are damaged (small fiber, large diameter, or motor nerves) to reduce pain and improve balance.
- Decrease brain-based pain.
Our unique treatment system increases blood flow to the nerves in the feet and/or hands, which helps to repair nerves naturally and has returned many of our patient’s feet and/or hands to normal. No surgery or addictive medications.
Our advanced and comprehensive treatment program utilizes multiple different state-of-the-art technologies and is unique to any treatment program you have ever tried.afe and Effective Option for Neuropathy.
We offer a NEW, Non-Invasive and Non-Surgical therapy protocol combining the best of cutting e medical tro help us find out if you are a candidate for our program.
This extensive evaluation will give you ALL the information that you need to know before starting treatment so you can be assured if you will have success with your neuropathy pain program.
SIX ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS TO OUR NEUROPATHY PROTOCOL
#1(LLLT) Low Level Laser Therapy
- Initiates the healing process by the release of nitric oxide from hemoglobin.
- Stimulates ATP production which is the primary source of energy of a cell.
- Increase blood flow by dilating existing blood vessels and by increasing the formation of new capillaries, which are additional blood vessels that replace damaged ones.
#2 Chiropractic Care
- Removes nerve interference caused by compression of delicate sensory and motor nerves.
#3 Medical Acupuncture Treatment
- Western medicine explains the effect of acupuncture through stimulating nerves, muscles, and connective tissue, which increases the body’s natural activity to regulate pain and increase blood flow.
- Acupuncture provides a calming effect to influence (decrease) the perception of pain.
#4 Whole Body Vibration
- Increase blood transport of nutrients and waste products thereby enhancing healing.
- #1 Supplement - Alpha-lipoic acid delays or reverses peripheral diabetic neuropathy through its multiple antioxidant properties. Treatment with alpha-lipoic acid increases reduced glutathione, an important endogenous antioxidant. In clinical trials, 600 mg alpha-lipoic acid has been shown to improve neuropathic deficits.
- Diet: Carbohydrate Free - focus on Gluten-Free diet.
#6 Portable Interferential/Tens Unit
- Reduction of pain via Pain Gate Theory: Blocking pain signals by providing non-painful sensations which can override and reduce painful sensations.