Our priority at Stuart Family Chiropractic is to provide an experience that promotes the health and well-being of our patients and staff.
It is important to us that you feel confident when visiting our clinic. As a result, we have enhanced our already rigorous cleaning procedures as well as instructed the staff to take additional safety precautions with our patients and with our office.
Additional Safety Precautions Include:
- Temperature taken with non-contact infrared thermometer
- Disinfecting common clinic areas on an hourly basis
- Disinfecting treatment areas between each patient
- Screening for symptoms among staff and patients
With these additional safety precautions in place we will continue to see patients and schedule future appointments.
We encourage our patients and staff to call us if they are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have experienced any of the following:
- You have had close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You have traveled, within the last 14 days, to any areas noted for widespread, sustained (ongoing) spread of COVID-19
- You have a fever (greater than 100.4), cough or shortness of breath
We will continue to monitor this situation closely by staying in contact with the CDC and our local health organizations. Thank you for trusting Stuart Family Chiropractic.